Many agents will boast of the size of their real estate outfit.
This is hardly relevant nowadays because the internet levels the playing field.
Over 90% of real estate transactions happen because of internet searches, so size and number of offices do not matter.
Therefore, the only way to maximize the exposure of a listing is by publishing its own website, and that is precisely what we do.
It is important to note that we are the only ones to publish listings in their own top-level domain, not in a sub-domain of somebody else's website, but the listing's own domain, which is usually the property's address.
Most agents are not savvy enough to do this, the maximum they can possibly do is a limited publication out of a template.
Our approach is different, we have no limitations because we have our own server which we manage ourselves, and it is our understanding that a top-level domain is the core of the listing for several reasons:
- We can publish a listing with complete description of all the features of the property: construction type, plumbing, electrical, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, additional rooms, appliances, etc.
- Because of our integration with our board's tools we even publish neighborhood demographics, education, sex offender, entertainment, shopping, and transportation data.
- We can publish amenities, common areas, floor plans and association by-laws for condominiums, everything in downloadable or print-friendly format.
- Our yard sign has a Quick Response (QR) code that can be scanned with a mobile device so that anybody can instantly see a complete description of the property without ever needing to go in. This eliminates the need for open houses and brochure distribution, dangerous open houses are a thing of the past.
- All this has been shown in our demo site.